Interested in Getting Involved with C5LA as a Volunteer?
C5 provides year-round programming and events for our youth. This requires a variety of resources, time and staff. If you feel that you have a talent or resource that you would like to share with C5, we would gladly discuss the ways in which you can help to enhance our program and share in a personally rewarding experience.
Volunteer opportunities with C5 include but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in a panel discussion at C5 events.
- Facilitating/participating in community service opportunities with our youth.
- Copying, filing and preparing paperwork in the C5 office.
- Connecting C5 with other organizations you are involved in.
- Providing academic tutoring support services.
- Hosting a Leadership Lunch with youth interested in your career or field of study
Everyone at C5 believes that volunteers create endless possibilities. They help stretch budgets. They expand our expertise. They create relationships that raise awareness of our work in the community. At C5LA, we are committed to providing a safe environment--doing so requires that we carefully manage all adults with whom our youth interact—including volunteers and staff.
Policies for screening and training volunteers are based on the nature of the volunteer’s contact with youth and the extent to which they are supervised by C5 staff when in the presence of youth.
If you would like to apply as a C5 volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Application and send it to:
3100 N. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90031
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!